BBQ Grill Mesh and Baking Rack Usage Caution and Maintain
- Before grilling, please clean the barbecue tools with warm water and soap.
- Keep hand away from barbecue grill mesh edge when roasting or baking.
- To avoid scratching the coating layer for prolonging service life of the product.
- Use this tool only in outdoors or fully ventilated areas.
- Keep away from curtains, flammable items, heating appliances.
- Children or people lack of experience should not use this tool, unless guided by people with experience.
- Garbage should be cleaned timely in outdoor roasting.
- To keep your product in good condition. Wash your product as soon as it cools down after roasting.
- Clean the roasting rack with warm water and try to use standard household detergent and soft cloth.
- Avoid cleaning the barbecue tools with harsh chemical liquids and rough scrubbing.
- Always dry BBQ barbecue grill mesh and cooling/roasting rack after washing in order to avoid stain and discolor.