Stainless Steel Roasting Rack Features Commercial Grade
Stainless steel roasting rack, also called stainless steel baking rack or stainless steel baking sheet is made of stainless steel. It is one type of roasting rack and similar with stainless steel barbecue grill mesh can be used for a long time. Most stainless steel cooling/roasting racks are rectangular in shape but round baking racks are also available. And it often has supporting legs which allows one to roast their poultry or meat without touching the bottom of the pan. Most importantly, using a roasting rack is also a healthy way to prepare roasts as it allows the fat to drip off from poultry or meat. Generally, it is used for baking wheaten food or roasting meat. While, it also has a special application for cooling baked and roasted food and meat. When freshly roasted items are placed on the rack, the items are allowed to cool evenly. Because the raised design ensures best air, circulation and strong even support.
- Material: stainless steel.
- Wire diameter: 0.5 mm - 5.0 mm.
- Process technology: cutting, bending, welding.
- Shape: round, ring, rectangular, square, etc.
- Surface treatment: polishing or electrolysis.
- Handle: with or without handles.
- Handle material: metal, plastic or wood.
- Service life type: reusable type.
- Standard: FDA, LFGB, SGS.
: A round stainless steel roasting rack with four supporting legs features firm structure.
: The shape of stainless steel roasting rack can be: round, ring, rectangular, square, octagon, etc.
: A round stainless steel roasting rack with folding handles.
: A square stainless steel roasting rack with wooden handle.
- Firm and stable structure.
- Heat and fire resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Nonpoisonous and tasteless.
- Non-stick and non deformed.
- Smooth edge and not rowers.
- Uniform mesh holes and firm welding point.
- Easy using and cleaning.
: Stainless steel roasting rack with supporting legs features firm structure.
: Stainless steel roasting rack features uniform welded point.
: Stainless steel roasting rack features corrosion resistance and rust resistance.
: Stainless steel roasting rack can be used with roasting pan.
Stainless steel roasting rack applications
- baking and cooling wheaten food: bread, pastas, cheese, etc.
- Roasting and cooling meat: beef, mutton, pork, fish, seafood, turkey, etc.
- Application area: home kitchen, bakery stores, restaurants, supermarket, etc.
- Application activities: camping, tenting, military, travel, etc.