Fire and Heat Resistance Roasting Racks for Baking
Roasting Rack, also named oven shelf, is made of metal wire mesh with nickel plated, zinc coated, copper plated or chrome plated surface. Commonly, the whole structure is welded. Roasting Racks with uniform metal wires can allow adequate air to circulate and prevent meat from uneven heating. Compared with the barbecue grill mesh, roasting rack's edge often has brackets. And roasting racks are commonly used in ovens, microwave ovens for baking cakes, pastas, meat, turkey, fish, etc. So it is popular in home, restaurants, bakery stores or other culinary fields.
: A round roasting rack with supporting legs.
: An oval roasting rack with supporting legs.
: A rectangular roasting rack with supporting legs.
: A plain surface roasting rack.
: A concave surface roasting rack.
: A convex surface roasting rack.
: A fenced roasting rack.
: A roasting rack with firm bending edge.
: A roasting rack with handles.
: A roasting rack with short supporting legs under the rack.
: A roasting rack with long supporting legs under the rack.
: A roasting rack with one handle in the edge.
- Material: stainless steel, low carbon steel, high carbon steel, galvanized steel, copper, etc.
- Wire diameter: 5.0 mm - 9.5 mm.
- Process technology: cutting, bending, welding.
- Shape: round, oval, rectangular, square, V-shaped, etc.
- Supporting type: supporting legs or brackets under the rack, supporting edges or handles on the rack.
- Surface treatment: zinc coated, chrome plated, copper plated, nickel plated, tin plated, polishing, electrolysis, etc.
- Layers: single layer or multiple layers.
- Service life type: reusable type.
: A three-layer galvanized roasting rack.
: A four-layer stainless steel roasting rack.
: Roasting rack can be used in oven for roasting meat.
: Roasting rack can be used in micro oven for baking wheaten food.
- Sturdy structure. Roasting racks made of stainless steel have excellent hardness. They can hold heavier food and not easily distort.
- High flexibility. Roasting racks made of low carbon steel are flexible and can be easily welded.
- Rust resistance. The zinc-coated surface makes roasting racks hard to rust.
- Heat resistance and non toxic. The chrome surface can bear high temperature up to 450 degree. It will not produce poisonous chemicals to harm people's health.
- Various shapes. Roasting racks can be shaped into round, oval, square, rectangular, V-shaped with or without handles.
- Non-stick surface. Roasting racks with non-stick surface can be cleaned easily.
- Easy installation. Roasting racks are easily slipped into the oven along the groove.
- Long life-span. Roasting racks made of stainless steel have long life-span.
Roasting rack's applications
- baking wheaten food: bread, pastas, cheese, etc.
- Roasting vegetables or fruits: onion, potato, tomato, mushroom, pumpkin, corn, apples, grapes, strawberry, etc.
- Roasting meat: beef, mutton, pork, fish, seafood, turkey, etc.
- Application area: home kitchen, bakery stores, restaurants, supermarket, etc.
- Application activities: camping, tenting, military, travel, etc.
: Roasting rack can be used for roasting meat.
: Roasting rack can be used for baking wheaten food in microwave oven.
: Roasting rack can be used for cooling meat and wheaten food.